Friday, August 8, 2008

Precious and few.......






Precious and few are the pictures of a Mama with her newborn baby. We always feel so badly about ourselves right after birth but the truth is....we won't ever get these moments back. I regret not having more pictures with my new ones. I had to lie to Elizabeth to get her to take this for me....but I think she looks absolutely beautiful!

This is Elizabeth and Patrick Whaley's new baby girl Olivia Grace. She is a very easygoing, sweet little thing! She's perfect in every way! I enjoyed spending time with you Elizabeth and meeting Olivia and your Mom too! You are so fun! Hope you like these!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

how sweet, love #2!

Sarah Mansur said...

They are cute!

Brandy Cunningham said...

aaaawwwww...so sweet and so perfect. I love the bows! Great poses!

Mandy said...

Those are absolutely precious...just gorgeous! Love the bows!